In plain English, the general intent and spirit of this license is to state that when you purchase this software, you are licensing it, that you may not resell or redistribute it, that you use it at your own risk, and that refunds are available if and only if this software does not work as described and the problem cannot be fixed.
1. We grant you one license to install and use this software on a single computer. If you do not agree to the following terms of this license, please uninstall and remove all copies and return the product to us or our reseller for a full refund.
2. You may install and use the software on a second computer that you own, but the software should not be in use on more than one computer at a time unless you purchase additional licenses. You may make a back-up copy of the software for archival purposes. You may permanently transfer your license to use the software to another party, provided you do not retain any copies of the software and the party acquiring the software agrees to abide by this license.
3. The software is protected by the copyright laws of the UK and other countries, and we retain all intellectual property rights in the software. You may not separately publish, sell, market, distribute, lend, lease, rent, or sublicense the software.
4. We warrant that the software will provide the features and functions generally described in the product specification on our website when you purchased it and in the product documentation.
5. We have taken all reasonable steps to keep the software free of viruses, spyware, "back door" entrances, or any other harmful code. We will not track or collect any information about you, your data, or your use of the software except as you specifically authorize. We will not intentionally deprive you of your ability to use all features of the software or access to your data.
6. We do not warrant that the software or your ability to use it will be uninterrupted or error-free. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Your exclusive remedy under the above limited warranty shall be, at our option, either a full refund of the purchase price or correction of the defective software or media. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability for indirect or consequential damages that arise under this license agreement. Nothing in this agreement limits our liability to you in the event of death or personal injury resulting from gross negligence, fraud, or knowing misrepresentation on our part.
8. Niris Computer Services Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, therefore this agreement will be governed by English Law and by the English Courts.
9. We reserve the right to change these rules at any time as we think necessary. If we do - we'll put the updated version here.
If you have any questions feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org